Chapter 1 - Misunderstandings



For the first time in a while, I was at the riverside to enjoy a night walk.


This place had a quiet atmosphere as people became rare after the sun went down, so it was a great place to enjoy leisure time.


A cool night breeze pleasantly tickled my face. The faint moonlight, hidden by clouds, seemed to gently envelop the world as night fell.


“As expected, it feels good.”


Since no one was walking around at this time of night, no one said anything even when I expressed my feelings as they were, looking at the reflection of the moon in the river.


It felt as if I was the master of the wide river that passed through the capital. It was a special experience that could only be enjoyed here at this time.


I could gladly pay six silvers or so for this. It was the exact amount equivalent to the fine for violating the late-night curfew.


But I didn't know why I didn't see a single guard patrolling today. Didn't they usually come to take money?


It was strange. There was no way they could be off duty as a group.


“Hmm.”


I stood up from the bench, having trivial thoughts. Since it had come to this, it wouldn't be a bad idea to go around on patrol instead of the guards for a bit. 


However, when I thought about it, I realized that this would be a nighttime patrol that would be directly conducted by a war veteran and a reserve knight commander.


Oh. It's kind of cool to put it like this.


Besides, wouldn't I be the only person in the empire who could package the criminal acts of violating the late-night curfew and intervening in another department's business without permission so spectacularly?


“Puhaha…”


Truly pointless thoughts. A trivial laugh naturally escaped my lips.


Meanwhile, as I was enjoying the luxury of enjoying my leisure time to the fullest with such an idle mindset, it suddenly dawned on me that it had already been more than a month since the sickening war had ended.


“Is it really over now?”


I still couldn't quite believe it, so I asked toward the sky, and before I knew it, the moon had crossed the mid-sky.


Usually, at this hour, enemies would launch attacks. Seeing that nothing happened even though I was so defenseless, it seemed like it was really over.


— Whoosh!


“Ah, got you.”


The fact that the biggest enemy threatening me right now was an insect obstructing my view right in front of me was on one hand delightful and on the other a little unfamiliar.


Peace felt unfamiliar. It felt that way because the past me, who would still be swinging his sword on the battlefield, was jealous of the current me who was lazing around in the capital.


Well, it'd get better with some time.


Anyway, this leisurely life would end today. From tomorrow, I would have to work for the empire again.


Right now, the biggest headache was whether to wear armor or a uniform to the inauguration ceremony of the Knight Commander.


Armor would be better, right? Honestly, the uniform is a bit stuffy. It doesn't look good on me either.


“But Knight Commander, Knight Commander…”


As I repeated the name of my newly assigned position, I felt as excited as when I first held the sword.


It is a really great title, isn't it? Even the pronunciation rolls off the tongue smoothly.


The hysterical position of turning into a hedgehog with spines protruding from all over the body just by hearing the words frontline assault commander or vanguard commander was no longer a thing.


It was when I was continuing to walk while worrying about various things besides that.


'… but what on earth is that guy doing?'


A loach appeared, causing ripples in the calm peace.


A figure that looked around without stopping, scanning the surroundings. They looked suspicious to any onlooker.


Their identity could not be confirmed as they were wearing a hood that covered not only their face but also their entire body, but for starters, they did not appear to be very large in figure.


'It doesn't seem like they came out for a normal night walk... '


My intuition as a criminal who committed a terrible misdemeanor of violating the late-night curfew was whispering to me that that person was an unusual individual.


In my experience, those who tried to hide their faces were only scrubs with impure intentions.


Unlike me, who came out unarmed and wearing comfortable clothes, it seemed clear that the other person harbored an evil purpose.


After I had done my best to keep my loose energy in order and my presence in check, I quietly hid myself and followed behind them.


As a result of carefully observing the movements of the suspicious person.


'What the hell... don't tell me it is a spy?'


The fact that they were not simply a suspicious person, but a dangerous presence, came to new light.


They weren't just scanning the surroundings but were also trying to understand the structure of the city as much as possible, moving back and forth over the bridge.


Although their movements were slow and clumsy, their clothes and actions were exemplary enough to be immediately arrested as a red-handed criminal.


That was why I looked at the person's back and seriously agonized.


'What on earth should I do with them?'


I could either let them roam around as they please and find out information about them, or catch them right away and hand them over to the security office.


Honestly, unless I knew their identity, I couldn't say for sure which one was better, so I thought it would be better to just follow my intuition.


Since it was like this, I should keep an eye on them a little longer.


The person who had been wandering around for a while like that stopped in the middle of some kind of dimly lit grassy area.


'Was there a place like this?'


I had been around this area a lot, but I never knew there was such a dreary place on the riverside trail. If they were real spy, this was where they would try to make contact.


A little nervous, I watched their actions more carefully.


— Swoosh


However, the scene that followed was something far beyond my imagination.


The person who stopped in place suddenly took off their hood, revealing long, soft silver hair and slender shoulders.


'What the hell is this situation?'


As the situation moved beyond the level of control and into a direction I could never have dreamed of, my mind, which had been filled with various thoughts, quickly went blank.


It was an unusual feeling as if my head had been hit with a battering ram. A sense of bewilderment, which I had never felt even on the battlefield dominated my mind.


What is the response when an unknown person, presumed to be a spy who has infiltrated the center of the capital, suddenly begins to take off her clothes in front of my eyes?


Should I treat it as a classic honey trap? Or should it be seen as a type of deception tactic?


What is the possibility that I have already been hit by some kind of mental magic or spell?


I was already confused, but when I witnessed her subsequent actions, I had no choice but to freeze.


"Haa…"


With the faint but clearly audible sound of hot exhalation, she completely threw off her hood that was hanging loosely around her shoulders, exposing her back to the outside world.


To my surprise, the woman wasn't wearing anything under her hood.


'Snap out of it!'


For a moment, I was almost captivated by the curves of her back. I yelled at myself and barely managed to pull myself together.


Shit. Why the hell is her waist so thin even though she is just a spy or a pervert? Why is her pelvis so wide? Her thighs are a little thick, but it's rather good.


Also, if you look at her breasts that are sticking out from the side, it looks like they are really big...


Although it was only a view of her back, it was clear that she was truly a rare beauty. At that level, I didn't think there was any need to see her front figure.


Even her mysterious silver hair, which had begun to shine in the moonlight, added to her charm.


With her long silver hair and definite curves, she possessed such a beauty that she resembled Princess Alicia, but it was probably only her back view that rivaled hers.


I thought I had gotten myself into something troublesome and dangerous. But with this level of visual pleasure, it was worth the trouble.


Because the possibility that the woman was not a spy, but a beautiful woman with slightly peculiar hobbies, was becoming increasingly likely.


If she was a highly trained spy who sensed my presence in advance and showed her naked body to bewitch me, I even thought it was okay to let it happen.


Well, it didn't seem like that, and it didn't seem like she was trying to do anything weird here, so I should just appreciate that racy back a little longer.


I knew it was not a very honorable thing to do, but honestly, wasn't it too wasteful to arrest her right away?


'Ooh… '

 

As I continued to appreciate her back, the woman slowly began to extend her hand towards her breasts.


This is… I think I'll see a more rare sight than her naked body.


But right then.


— Rustle


'Oh shit!'


A wild animal, something like a rabbit or a raccoon, passed by, causing a noise!


Then, the woman, startled by the noise, turned around in a hurry and recognized my presence. Of all things, there was no cover around me, so I was caught.


The high-pitched scream of a woman who had witnessed the pitch-black man spying on her from behind rang out.


"Kyaaah! W-Who are you?"


I immediately tried to apologize to her, but when I saw her frontal appearance in front of me, I was momentarily speechless.


'Ah.'


How many men in the empire have seen the princess naked?


* * *


'What should I do, what should I do, what should I do!'


Alicia von Diana Solaris.


The noble status of the princess of the empire. She, who was called the flower on the cliff due to her natural beauty, was now facing the greatest crisis of her life.


‘Did I get caught right now? Really?'


Because her secret hobby, which she had been enjoying secretly until now, had been exposed.


That too, to a man she didn't know.


‘W-what on earth should I do…?'


Moreover, though not clearly visible from afar, that man looked very big and scary.


Alicia couldn't even imagine what that unknown stranger would do to her in the future.


Although it was already too late, she couldn't help but shed tears of regret, resenting her past self for planning today's outing blinded by desire.


After making a foolish choice for one night's pleasure, the innocent sheep eventually encountered a wild beast it could not handle.


Who on earth is that person? 


He had a manly face in his own way, but his numerous scars made him look too intimidating.


In addition, his stature looked a head taller than the Imperial Guard, which was made up of carefully selected personnel, not to mention the nobles of the capital.


His developed muscles, which could not be concealed by the light clothing, and even his shoulders, which looked as broad as if he were wearing armor, despite being bare-chested.


In Alicia's eyes, the person seemed closer to a beast than a human.


“Ha, fuck…”


Furthermore, without even responding to questions about his identity, that scary man just stared fixedly at Alicia's naked body.


Finally, as if he couldn't bear it any longer, he was now even swearing fiercely.


'I-I'm scared... '


Facing the man, Alicia felt, for the first time in her life, a primal sense of fear, as if she were a herbivore standing before a predator.


Her legs had long since lost their strength. There was only one thing that supported Alicia, who wanted to sit down immediately.


It was her pride as the princess of the empire.


Every time she felt the man's eyes on her, her heart pounded violently in fear, and her body involuntarily took steps backward.


Alicia shouted again with all her might.


“I-I asked who you are! W-Why are you here at this hour? How did you get here?"


But the man showed no reaction to her shout and just stood still.


Surely, this place, which Alicia had painstakingly searched in advance and even canceled regular patrols of, was an extremely deserted place in the capital and the perfect party place just for her.


The intimidating feeling emanating from that man, who was only an uninvited guest, had dominated the entire space at some point.


Alicia was very afraid of the man. What kind of life had he lived to be able to exude such ferocious energy so casually? And that too towards a powerless woman.


— Thud!


Eventually, she unconsciously backed away to get away from the man and ended up slumping into place.


'How could I, this me, be treated like this...!'


Despite her fear, Alicia felt great shame.


It was because she was exposing her naked body to a man she did not know, but more so because she resented the fact that she, a princess, was giving in to a hooligan whose identity she didn't know.


"D-Don't look!"


That was why Alicia tried to hide her unsightly appearance and cried out desperately, covering her body as best as she could to protect herself from her mental shock.


But it was of no use at all.


The man still maintained an eerie silence as he looked down at her in the same posture.


'Aah, I... the princess of the empire, whatever this me do will only be ridiculous to that man.'


Alicia couldn't bear that gaze any longer. She had tried her best, but now she was at her limit.


For a moment, Alicia felt as if something inside her had been snapped.


Realizing the fact that no matter what steps she took, it was futile, she eventually had to give up.


In the end, she crawled on all fours like a beast and began to plead with the man.


There was no sign of the dignity of a princess in her appearance.


Now she was a lamb about to be eaten by a predator. That was all she was.


“Ah, ahhh…! No, don’t come closer! Ple… please…!”


Did he take Alicia's such struggles as a sign that his prey had been completely neutralized?


Finally, the man slowly began to approach her.


Step. Step.


With each step the man took toward Alicia, all kinds of ominous imaginings raged in her head.


In Alicia's imagination, the man became a black magician who corrupted women with hypnotic magic.


A rare womanizer who colored innocent country girls with pleasures they never knew they possessed.


A barbarian who freely violated the body of a pure noble lady and spewed out beast-like lust.


All three appeared in the sensual novels that she enjoyed reading, and it seemed it wouldn't be strange at all if something more happened to her in the future.


'… I will now do as that man wishes.'


The man's eerie red eyes met Alicia's dazzling blue eyes.


Gulp. Alicia, facing the man's face properly, swallowed her saliva without realizing it.


Because as the distance between them became close enough to reach out and touch, the man felt even more big and she herself even more fragile.


'H-how on earth... such… '


Looking up close, the man had a truly hideous body.


His forearms were almost as thick as Alicia's own thighs, and his shoulders were much wider than she had seen from afar. His pectoral muscles, visible through the gaps in his shirt, looked like they were made of stone.


And… his bulging bottom like it was about to burst.


Faced with that obscene form, her head felt like it was spinning for some reason, and her lower abdomen began to tremble little by little.


She could also feel the blood rushing on its own accord to parts of her body that she was even embarrassed to mention.


The man's large, bumpy hand was reaching out toward Alicia, who looked up at him with a blank expression, without even resisting any further.


Alicia, who saw such a sight, closed her eyes tightly.


'Aaah, oh God...'


But despite the fact that a long time had passed, nothing happened.


Alicia didn't feel any hands viciously massaging her obscenely large breasts, or any hands trying to covet a secret part that should never be invaded.


After some time, when her doubt became stronger than her fear, Alicia cautiously opened her eyes slightly.


"… are you all right?"


The man was holding out his hand toward her with a nonchalant expression on his face.


Blink blink. Alicia blinked for a few seconds, and only then did she finally grasp the situation.


‘N-no way… was it all a misunderstanding?'


Thinking about it, she must have looked really suspicious to that man.


Looking at it objectively, Alicia was dressed very suspiciously, and it might be that the man who happened to be taking a night walk had spotted her by chance and then checked her out in order to file a report.


In other words, that man was just an ordinary imperial citizen who looked a little too intimidating.


In fact, given the fact that he was holding out his hand toward her and looking at her with a blank look in his eyes as if asking what the hell she was doing here.


It was far more likely that he was the former rather than the ruthless rapist and possible murderer of the princess.


Alicia's face turned bright red like a ripe tomato due to the shame that came blatantly.



I know quality is shit, but if you find something really out place, let me know in the comments. 

Ps: I'm high on copium

<PrevToC - Next>


Please rate this series through this -> link

You can donate me through this -> link 

Thanks for reading~~

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement
DISABLED