Chapter 0 - Be Careful in the Middle of the Night



How many men in the empire have seen the princess naked?


I wasn't sure, but probably no one.


The princess was a woman of the noblest status in this vast empire, a person who received the admiration of all people.


For such a woman to roam around without clothes in front of others was something that could only happen in the delusions of fools.


"Kyaaah! W-Who are you?"


Yes, indeed, the situation unfolding right now was all in my delusions. It had to be.


Right now, in front of my eyes, with long silver hair hanging down, shining in the moonlight.


With her left hand covering her ample breasts and her right hand barely concealing her pubic region, the woman who screamed with a frightened expression on her face....


Resembled the princess too much.


Perhaps it was because the desire that could not be solved on the battlefield had accumulated excessively that I was suffering from mental confusion, or perhaps I was dreaming without even knowing it.


“Fuck.”


Closing my eyes tightly, I quietly muttered a curse that had already stuck to my lips due to mingling with rough people.


It was a meaningless action, but I felt like I would lose my mind if I didn't do this.


“I-I asked who you are! W-Why are you here at this hour...? How did you get here?"


In response to such an appearance of mine, the woman gradually began to back away.


Despite her being terribly frightened, her attempt to feign composure was really pitiful.


— Thud!


But in the end, it was just a futile struggle.


Before long, the woman seemed to have lost all strength in her legs and flopped down as if falling toward the grass.


'Shit.'


She should have just stayed still. What kind of disgraceful posture was that?


A straight, closed, shy crack located in the gap between her soft thighs. The way her secret parts, the parts of a woman that should not be shown to anyone, were so blatantly revealed to me...


"D-Don't look!"


Amidst this, despite being in that situation, she was desperately covering her breasts. Perhaps the phrase 'pointless endeavor' existed to be used in times like this.


Witnessing that pitiful yet lewd scene, I finally had no choice but to admit it.


This moment was not a delusion, but a stark reality.


Leaving behind my confused feelings and the pitiful bottom that had begun to rise selfishly, I slowly stepped towards her, feeling like I was handing myself a death sentence.


It was to confirm one last fact.


Could she just be someone who looks similar? If so, I could tell her to enjoy her shameful hobby in moderation and then send her back home.


“Ah, ahhh…! No, don’t come closer! Ple… please…!”


But as if mocking me for having even the slightest bit of hope, the outcome was as expected.


Dazzling blue eyes looking up at me full of anxiety.


Silver hair and blue eyes were physical characteristics that could appear in any degree, but as far as I knew, there was only one woman in the empire who had both of them.


Apple of the eyes of the Imperial family. Alicia von Diana Solaris.


I wondered why on earth she was doing this here, but wasn't the princess also a human being?


Though it was a situation I couldn't really accept, it was understandable. Tastes vary, after all.


Well, then I was probably... the first man in the empire to appreciate the pure naked body of a princess, which no one else had been allowed to do!


How did it feel to be able to enjoy this overflowing glory?


"Oh God..."


It was the worst feeling imaginable.


While out for a walk at night, I happened to run into the princess enjoying a secret hobby naked in a deserted place.


Wasn't this a truly ridiculous situation, something that would appear at the beginning of an obscene book?


My head slowly started to hurt. How on earth should I handle this?


…I shouldn’t have gone out for a walk at night.



ToC - Next>


Please rate this series through this -> link

You can donate me through this -> link 

Thanks for reading~~

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement
DISABLED